Bible teaching with an emphasis on Israel, prophecy and the Jewish roots of Christianity
Series: “Signs of the End 2001”
The cataclysmic events taking place in our world today remind us that our lives are vulnerable. Global terrorism, the rise of fanatic Islam, Israel’s struggle with the Palestinians, and even the decline of prophetic teaching in our best seminaries are factors that give us signs of the approaching fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. As believers, how do we make sense of it all? Is the end near? Is America’s destruction imminent? Will fanatic Muslims usher in a new global war resulting in a major attack on Israel? Signs of the End 2001 is a video series that tackles these tough questions… and more. Join host Zola Levitt on location as he responds to terrorism in Israel and America, interviewing experts on Islam and counter-terrorism, theologians, and internationally recognized journalists who offer insights into the events which may very well usher in the end to come.
- 334 “The View from Jerusalem” (Israel’s Reaction to WTC Incident)
- Days after the September 11th attacks on New York and Washington, Zola speaks from the Mount of Olives in response to the tragedy and appraises the Israeli and Palestinian reaction to terrorism in America.
- 335 “The Christian Embassy Speaks” (Malcom Hedding)
- Malcom Hedding, Director of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, describes the historical context of the attacks on the U.S. and gives Zola a Biblical perspective on these events.
- 336 “The ‘Settlers’” (Joni and Stu Arden)
- Many viewers will remember Joni and Stu, “settlers” in the so-called West Bank. Citizens of both Israel and America, this couple offers a unique outlook on terrorism in both countries.
- 337 “The Streets of Jerusalem”
- Learn from experts on Islam and counter-terrorism and listen to “on the street” interviews with residents of Jerusalem as we explore the motives and goals of the terrorist attacks.
- 338 “Now a Christian” (Ergun Caner)
- Raised as a Muslim, Dr. Caner later became a believer and now teaches theology at a Christian college. Zola discusses with him the philosophy and religious beliefs that influenced the suicide terrorists.
- 339 “Fired!” (David Dolan)
- David Dolan, until recently a high-profile journalist with one of the major American news networks, details for Zola how pressure from a Palestinian politician forced him out of his position.
- 340 “Branson Prophecy Conference,” Part 1
- Speaking at this large national conference, Zola vividly describes how God’s hand has been at work in Israel’s modern history and the way that many Christian seminaries have minimized Israel’s significance in prophecy.
- 341 “Branson Prophecy Conference,” Part 2
- In part two of this conference, Zola reminds us of God’s relationship to Israel, illustrated in the story of Hosea and Gomer, and challenges us step up our witness to the Chosen People before the return of Christ.