Bible teaching with an emphasis on Israel, prophecy and the Jewish roots of Christianity
This program is not available for playing in your browser (see below for alternatives).
Note: You can control playback speed from the gear menu in the player above.
Episode: “Faithfulness from Prison”
While in prison for two years, Joseph patiently yet faithfully ministers to others, like Pharaoh’s butler and baker. During the Last Supper (Passover Seder), Yeshua points His followers beyond short-term difficulties and toward God’s glorious plans for them. Eitan Shishkoff reminds us that exile is not our—or Israel’s—final destination.
Series: “Joseph: Dreamer/Redeemer”
Perhaps more than any of the patriarchs in the Bible, Joseph presents us with a clear preview of the Redeemer, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. From his humble beginnings to his ascendancy as a leader of the known world, Joseph pictures the One to come. Born to humble parents, Yeshua’s suffering and ultimate sacrifice as the Lamb of God will lead to His return as the Lion of Judah. In this nine-part series, we lay bare the “Egyptian” (foreign) identity and centuries-long gentile view of Jesus and reveal Him as the Jewish Messiah and Savior of the world.
Caption transcript for Joseph: Dreamer/Redeemer — “Faithfulness from Prison” (4/9)
- 00:31 From the pit to the palace,
- 00:34 from certain death to abundant life,
- 00:37 Joseph the Patriarch
- 00:40 who pictures Messiah.
- 00:53 Shalom and welcome to our program. I'm Myles Weiss
- 00:55 And I'm Katharine Weiss.
- 00:57 And we want to welcome you to our series on Joseph, Dreamer / Redeemer.
- 01:01 Yeah, he's really in this progression isn't he?
- 01:03 We're seeing more and more favor come on Joseph's life
- 01:06 even though he's been through this difficult time
- 01:09 there's really a parallel as we've seen, between Joseph and Jesus.
- 01:12 Think about the phrases in Luke
- 01:14 where Yeshua -Jesus grew
- 01:16 in stature and favor
- 01:18 with God and man.
- 01:20 Well we're seeing that about to turn for Joseph as well.
- 01:22 In fact, in the jail the jailor himself takes a kind look on Joseph.
- 01:27 It reminds me of Yeshua at the cross
- 01:29 when the Roman soldier said, truly this is a righteous man.
- 01:32 There's something about Joseph.
- 01:34 Absolutely
- 01:35 God is causing him to come forth again.
- 01:38 So let's return to Joseph
- 01:40 as we continue to see how God delivers him.
- 01:48 Joseph, the son of Jacob had been despised and rejected in Canaan,
- 01:55 slandered and imprisoned in Egypt
- 01:58 and yet the God of his father had been faithful.
- 02:01 Before long the prison keeper takes a liking to this God-fearing Hebrew.
- 02:06 Joseph, once the overseer of Potiphar's house becomes the overseer of Pharaoh's prison.
- 02:13 And whatever Joseph does...
- 02:15 God causes it to prosper.
- 02:26 The desert is a forbidding place.
- 02:28 I mean, we're here in the modern state of Israel in the desert.
- 02:31 But imagine the deserts of Egypt.
- 02:34 I mean, we're here with the dirt and the flies
- 02:36 and all the difficulties of life here outside of the civilization.
- 02:41 But in ancient times imagine what it was like for Joseph in the prison.
- 02:45 Now Joseph was such a producer,
- 02:48 such a man of prosperity
- 02:50 in Potiphar's house and now in prison
- 02:51 that the prison guard gave him oversight over everything in the prison.
- 02:56 I think that we can learn so much from Joseph's life.
- 03:00 God says that if you humble yourself under the mighty hand of God,
- 03:04 he will in due time exalt you.
- 03:06 And this happens over and over again with Joseph.
- 03:09 He just keeps humbling himself under the mighty hand of God.
- 03:13 Potiphar's house; he was exalted.
- 03:15 everything he put his hand to, God blessed.
- 03:17 And now even when he's in the prison
- 03:20 he becomes blessed even there.
- 03:22 And he's ruling over the prisoners.
- 03:24 Yeah, it's not without...
- 03:26 It's important that the Scriptures says,
- 03:28 (Speaking Hebrew)
- 03:30 "God was with Joseph"
- 03:32 The LORD Himself was with Joseph.
- 03:34 All these things that have happened that were contrary
- 03:36 seemingly to his best interest
- 03:38 were the steps that God was using to bring him into his ultimate destiny.
- 03:42 Isn't life like that?
- 03:43 Yeah, you know if there's anybody out there
- 03:45 that they feel like maybe they've been thrown in a pit,
- 03:48 I want to encourage you today
- 03:50 that God is with you
- 03:52 and he will in due time bring you out.
- 03:55 And he will in due time take care of those that have unjustly accused you.
- 04:00 Trust in the LORD.
- 04:01 Take Joseph as your strength and find that the LORD will show his favor upon you.
- 04:06 We just speak that favor over you.
- 04:08 Yes, yes...
- 04:09 You know he was a man under authority.
- 04:11 He continued to act as someone under authority,
- 04:13 humbled by the hand of God
- 04:15 but also acting in such a way that the God-giving authority
- 04:18 was recognized by those around him.
- 04:21 It reminds me of Yeshua when the servant of the Centurion needed to be healed
- 04:25 and the Centurion said,
- 04:31 He was under the authority of Heaven...
- 04:32 I recognize that you also are a man under authority,
- 04:34 just speak the word
- 04:36 and my servant will be healed.
- 04:38 That really speaks about the supernatural interaction that's taking place here.
- 04:42 We're about to see the unfolding of the dreamer
- 04:45 and how the dreams take place in this story.
- 04:48 And you know, God speaks through dreams.
- 04:50 I've had the privilege of being a counselor for many years.
- 04:54 And in my training in graduate school
- 04:56 I had to study the psychological interpretations of dreams
- 04:59 and what Freud said, which was wrong,
- 05:01 what Jung said, which was occultic,
- 05:03 and yet I find that in my practice as I'm working with people to live a Biblical life,
- 05:08 God will use dreams.
- 05:10 He'll give them a dream.
- 05:11 And the only way to interpret dreams correctly is through the Bible.
- 05:14 Now Joseph didn't have the Bible.
- 05:16 This took place before Moses and the Mosaic law.
- 05:19 So from heaven, God gives him the interpretations that we're about to see.
- 05:24 And I've seen that actually in modern times in my own life.
- 05:27 And I think we need to recognize
- 05:29 that if we think we can logically understand everything about God,
- 05:34 then our God is much too small.
- 05:35 Absolutely, we need to trust in him.
- 05:38 And God has given you a dream for your life.
- 05:42 Cling to that dream, believe the dream and he will bring it to pass.
- 05:46 Don't let man or the circumstances that come against you bring you too far down
- 05:52 that you don't believe that he has the answer to bring you out of the pit.
- 05:55 So we need to be dreamers like Joseph.
- 05:58 We need to be versed in Scripture so that we can that we can interpret things correctly.
- 06:02 I love the way the Hebrew language here is so close to the word " Mashiach ".
- 06:07 The word " mashgiach "-"overseer"
- 06:09 the addition of that gimmel
- 06:11 and a little twist of the pronunciation and the way it's written becomes " Mashgiach "
- 06:18 "The Anointed One", The Messiah.
- 06:20 So there's something about that authority, that connection that we're going to see.
- 06:23 And we'll continue to unfold that as we see what happens to Joseph
- 06:27 when he encounters the butler and the baker and the cupbearer and the baker.
- 06:39 The Dead Sea referred to in the Bible as "The Salt Sea"
- 06:43 provides a wealth of beneficial ingredients for skin care.
- 06:47 This week our ministry is offering you 3 of Ahava's
- 06:50 most popular products.
- 06:52 All made from the Sea's rejuvenating minerals.
- 06:55 For your kind donation
- 06:57 we'll send you...
- 06:58 their Mineral Body Lotion,
- 07:00 Hand Cream
- 07:01 and Foot Cream.
- 07:03 They soften, they smooth,
- 07:04 and most importantly,
- 07:06 they're made in Israel.
- 07:08 Call 1-800-WONDERS
- 07:09 and request...
- 07:11 "The Skin Care Trio".
- 07:15 For insightful perspectives on Israel and Bible Prophecy
- 07:18 ask for our free monthly newsletter, the "Levitt Letter".
- 07:22 At levitt.com you can read the newsletter,
- 07:25 watch the TV program,
- 07:27 or visit our online store.
- 07:30 Stay current with us on social media via Facebook and Twitter.
- 07:34 Come with us on a tour of Israel or Petra,
- 07:37 or a cruise to Greece and Ephesus.
- 07:40 Please contact us for more information.
- 07:49 Now it came to pass that two of Pharaoh's servants,
- 07:53 his head cupbearer and head baker
- 07:55 had offended the king of Egypt.
- 07:58 As punishment they had been thrown into prison.
- 08:01 One morning they were both troubled by dreams they had the night before.
- 08:06 Joseph gives ear to his fellow prisoners.
- 08:11 The cupbearer recalls his dream.
- 08:14 There was a vine, he says, with 3 branches
- 08:18 on which a bunch of grapes grew and ripened.
- 08:21 He squeezed the grapes into Pharaoh's cup
- 08:24 and handed it to Pharaoh.
- 09:13 The baker then accounts his dream
- 09:16 how he was carrying 3 baskets of pastries on his head.
- 09:20 But the birds of the air were eating them.
- 10:07 I just love the way the Hebrew language describes exactly what we're seeing here.
- 10:12 You know the language of Hebrew is so pictorial,
- 10:14 it's so expressive, it's so poetic.
- 10:17 And even in this situation that Joseph is in,
- 10:20 the word " Mashiach "-"Anointed One" is so close to the name,
- 10:25 given to him by Potiphar and by the jail overseer,
- 10:28 which is "Overseer" or the one in charge " Mashgiach ".
- 10:33 It's the addition of the letter "gimmel".
- 10:35 Gimmel is a fascinating letter.
- 10:36 You know every letter has a pictorial meaning,
- 10:40 it has a numerical meaning,
- 10:41 And the " Gimmel" is the 3rd letter of the " Aleph-Bet ", the "Alphabet".
- 10:45 And it goes " Aleph ", " Bet ", " Gimmel "
- 10:48 "Aleph" the "A" sound, the primary number
- 10:51 stands for " Abba ", for "Father in Heaven"
- 10:54 " Bet ", the "B" sound, the 2nd letter
- 10:56 is for "House" or "Son".
- 10:58 " Aleph-Bet " - "Father-Son".
- 11:00 And "Gimmel" is the 3rd letter and it's a picture.
- 11:03 The pictorial version is a camel.
- 11:05 It's the one who brings the provision.
- 11:07 It's the one from whom provision is coming.
- 11:10 And it really is a picture for us of the Holy Spirit.
- 11:13 See Joseph was anointed by the Holy Spirit of God with wisdom.
- 11:17 And he was able to bring this prosperity
- 11:20 because he was in touch with the voice of the LORD.
- 11:24 The butler and the baker now have lost favor.
- 11:27 And the king of Egypt has thrown them into the prison.
- 11:30 And they have had these dreams.
- 11:33 Joseph finds out...
- 11:34 Why are you so sad?
- 11:36 And they said, we have had these dreams
- 11:38 and we do not know what to do with them.
- 11:39 And he said, do not interpretations belong to God?
- 11:43 I love this.
- 11:44 It's the same thing that Daniel knew.
- 11:47 Both of these people were able to bring heaven's wisdom
- 11:50 to communicate to secular people the heart of God, or the answer for their questions.
- 11:57 I think there's a lesson here for us.
- 11:59 I believe that God has placed you in a sphere of influence.
- 12:02 You may be in a secular job
- 12:04 and you may think, well it's just a job.
- 12:06 It's not just a job.
- 12:07 You've been placed there by the LORD.
- 12:09 He wants to release his wisdom through you
- 12:12 in that setting in your sphere of influence.
- 12:14 It may be a dream interpretation,
- 12:16 It may be a word of encouragement for someone,
- 12:18 a word of insight for them,
- 12:20 or prayer for a loved one.
- 12:22 But there's something that God wants to do
- 12:24 by placing you where he placed you.
- 12:26 It's what happened with Daniel in Babylon
- 12:27 as we see it happening with Joseph in Egypt as well.
- 12:30 And here he is.
- 12:32 Joseph is interpreting the cupbearer's dream.
- 12:35 He brings him this encouraging thing, that you're going to be delivered.
- 12:39 And so then the baker says well maybe I'll tell him my dream.
- 12:45 Yeah, the baker has to hear his dream also.
- 12:48 Unfortunately, the report is not as positive.
- 12:50 It's interesting, sometimes someone has to deliver a hard word.
- 12:54 We're always supposed to bring the truth in love.
- 12:56 And so even when it's brought it's received because of the way that Joseph brings it.
- 13:01 Here he is in the pit again.
- 13:03 He's in the overseer position but he still not in the ultimate purpose, the ultimate destiny.
- 13:08 The dream.
- 13:10 Yes, he's not living out his dream yet.
- 13:11 He's on the road to that.
- 13:13 We see that there's this hidden time.
- 13:15 It reminds me of the passages in Isaiah from chapter 40 to 55.
- 13:19 They're all Messianic.
- 13:20 They're all about the coming Messiah.
- 13:22 And I have these wonderful stories of Jewish believers
- 13:25 who have been preaching to their families for years about Yeshua.
- 13:29 And they'll say, well let me just read you something from the Old Testament.
- 13:32 And they will read to Grandma or Grandpa.
- 13:34 They'll read Isaiah 53.
- 13:36 And the Grandma,the Grandpa will say, I told you never to read the New Testament to me.
- 13:41 Because it's a hidden perfect picture of Messiah in the Tanakh, in the Hebrew Bible
- 13:47 that pictures the coming One, Yeshua HaMashiach .
- 13:51 And Joseph is in that position as well.
- 13:53 He knows that there's more coming.
- 13:54 It's going to be better.
- 13:56 But where he is, he functions as the oracle of God.
- 13:59 And that's a word for you today.
- 14:00 God wants you to be a person of influence
- 14:03 spiritually for other's good wherever you are in this life.
- 14:17 ♪ When we're there, when we're there in the Land of Zion ♪
- 14:20 ♪ Next year in Jerusalem ♪
- 14:22 ♪ l'Shanah ha'ba'ah b'Yerushalayim ♪
- 14:25 ♪ Next year in Jerusalem ♪
- 14:27 ♪ O Lord, we'll be with You and no more tears ♪
- 14:30 ♪ O Lord, They Kingdom, Thy will be done next year ♪
- 14:33 ♪ l'Shanah ha'ba'ah b'Yerushalayim ♪
- 14:36 ♪ Next year in Jerusalem ♪
- 14:38 ♪ l'Shanah ha'ba'ah b'Yerushalayim ♪
- 14:41 ♪ Next year in Jerusalem ♪♪
- 14:54 You know that Scripture,
- 14:56 "I was glad when they"
- 14:57 "said unto me," Let us go up"
- 14:59 "to the House of the LORD"?
- 15:00 Well that "House"
- 15:01 is in Jerusalem.
- 15:02 It is the HamaKom.
- 15:04 If you've heard us speak before,
- 15:05 it is where the Temple Mount is.
- 15:07 And when you come to Israel
- 15:08 you will see where that Psalm
- 15:10 is literally speaking of.
- 15:11 We would love to host you there.
- 15:13 And if you can't come
- 15:14 then visit us on social media.
- 15:16 And stay in touch with us
- 15:18 through the Newsletter.
- 15:19 We love to hear from you, and we
- 15:21 love to stay in touch with you,
- 15:23 the things that are in our
- 15:24 heart and in the world today.
- 15:26 The Levitt Letter is free to you
- 15:28 just get in touch with us
- 15:30 at levitt.com or 1-800-WONDERS
- 15:32 and we'll send it to you
- 15:34 at no charge and you'll
- 15:35 see some of the important news
- 15:36 stories as well as hear what
- 15:38 God is doing in the Land
- 15:39 and around the world.
- 15:41 You know we look at Joseph's life
- 15:43 and the parallels with Yeshua are so extensive.
- 15:46 And here's another one as we come into this season of Joseph in Egypt.
- 15:49 We realize there were two men in the prison with him in the jail.
- 15:54 And Isaiah 53, one of the most important Scriptures
- 15:58 that preaches the Gospel of Yeshua in the Hebrew Scriptures,
- 16:02 in the Old Testament so called,
- 16:04 speaks of Yeshua being numbered with the transgressors and
- 16:07 as a type of Jesus, Joseph as well is numbered with the transgressors.
- 16:12 He finds himself in the jail with these two men.
- 16:16 One of them will be redeemed and one of them will be lost.
- 16:19 Just as Yeshua on the cross in Luke 23:43
- 16:23 One thief did not repent, but one did.
- 16:27 And Yeshua said, this day you will be with me in paradise.
- 16:31 Thank God for the restoration that God is doing in this day and did do.
- 16:37 A dream got Joseph in trouble with his brothers and a dream will get him out of trouble.
- 16:42 We see more in the story that we're following in the life of Joseph,
- 16:46 that God is preparing a way through Joseph and he's using even a Pharaoh to do it.
- 16:51 So let's go see Pharaoh and his party.
- 17:04 Joseph's interpretation of the baker's dream
- 17:07 had not been pleasant.
- 17:09 He had told the baker that in 3 days
- 17:12 he would be sentenced to death.
- 17:15 Now, exactly 3 days later on Pharaoh's birthday
- 17:19 a feast is held for his closest servants.
- 17:23 In front of his guests
- 17:25 Pharaoh restores the cupbearer to his exalted position.
- 18:00 It's hard for us to relate to
- 18:02 because we live in a somewhat democratic society
- 18:04 But the fact is that back then and in general,
- 18:07 a king, a pharaoh had complete authority.
- 18:10 In fact, he was looked upon as divine.
- 18:12 They considered him a god.
- 18:14 So what whatever he said had absolute, complete authority.
- 18:17 So when these guys were thrown into jail they feared for their lives, correctly.
- 18:23 Something is interesting.
- 18:24 It's a little poetic but think about this with me.
- 18:26 The cupbearer, the butler is in charge of watching over what is served to the king
- 18:33 and bringing him his wine.
- 18:35 The baker obviously is in charge of the bread.
- 18:38 So we have really in a sense the wine and the bread being put in prison with Joseph
- 18:44 but they are not bound.
- 18:46 I think there's something hidden in here for us
- 18:48 regarding communion, regarding the Seder , the Passover, the deliverance that comes.
- 18:53 And even when Joseph tells them, when you leave here remember me.
- 18:58 And that's what Yeshua said when he instituted the communion at Passover.
- 19:03 He said, do this in remembrance of me.
- 19:06 There's something about the bread and the wine, they are not bound.
- 19:08 Now, we understand this has a historical, and for these guys, a potentially life-threatening,
- 19:14 literal and life-threatening meaning.
- 19:16 And so they're going to be delivered up out of the prison to different fates;
- 19:21 one unto death and one unto life.
- 19:23 But I think that we need to understand the severity of life in those days.
- 19:29 And here's Joseph with complete favor and authority because of
- 19:33 the way that he has been prospering everything that he puts his hands to.
- 19:37 God has been prospering him.
- 19:39 Another thing that we see here that's really one more picture of Yeshua ;
- 19:44 remember that Yeshua was delivered out of the pit to the cross.
- 19:50 And who went with him?
- 19:52 Two prisoners who actually were guilty.
- 19:54 Two prisoners went with him.
- 19:56 So here's Joseph, a type of Messiah
- 19:58 in the prison just like Yeshua .
- 20:01 And just like Yeshua
- 20:02 Two prisoners are with him as well.
- 20:04 When Yeshua went to the cross there were two with him
- 20:07 and one repented, and Yeshua 's testimony to him was,
- 20:12 this day you will be with me in paradise.
- 20:14 So here's the innocent one, the Messiah, with two prisoners,
- 20:18 one of whom repents and God saves him on the cross.
- 20:22 What a beautiful picture for us.
- 20:24 It's a beautiful picture.
- 20:26 But it's also...
- 20:28 I remember that he asked him to remember him.
- 20:31 And he forgot him.
- 20:33 Two years he was stuck back in that prison again.
- 20:36 And I see Joseph looking to the natural to get out.
- 20:40 And God continually reminds us that he Himself at the appointed time will deliver us.
- 20:46 That's good.
- 20:47 You know we're so vulnerable
- 20:50 to looking for natural solutions for things.
- 20:52 It's just natural.
- 20:54 It's what we do.
- 20:55 But the fact is we're seeing over and over again in Joseph's life
- 20:57 that it was always God himself who was elevating,
- 21:02 was bringing him through these circuitous difficulties, these sufferings,
- 21:06 And was going to be the ultimate deliverer for Joseph.
- 21:10 And then use Joseph to deliver Egypt through famine and the Jewish people.
- 21:16 And I think that it really is a reminder for us
- 21:18 that when we're tempted to lean on the arm of the flesh
- 21:22 that really we need to look to the LORD.
- 21:24 We need to remember that he is our salvation.
- 21:27 There's only one Name under heaven by which men might be saved.
- 21:31 That is Yeshua HaMashiach .
- 21:33 Earthly name - Yeshua ben Yoseph .
- 21:36 He was Jesus the son of Joseph the carpenter.
- 21:39 His "coming" name is also known as Mashiach ben David
- 21:43 His coming name will be the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
- 21:47 And He's coming...soon.
- 22:01 As we look at the life of Joseph
- 22:03 not only does it parallel the life of Yeshua ,
- 22:06 but what we see is the supernatural hand of God through all the circumstances.
- 22:10 There seems to be these amazing coincidences and the timing and the way that
- 22:15 even the worse situations will be turned around for good.
- 22:19 And these are things that only God can do.
- 22:21 And it reminds me of Zechariah in chapter 4 in verse 6.
- 22:25 He says, (Speaking Hebrew)
- 22:38 And that's what we're seeing.
- 22:40 Throughout Joseph's life the Spirit of the LORD is with him and shaping him
- 22:44 even through the trials that he's in.
- 22:46 It's interesting in Scripture.
- 22:48 He even still identifies himself as a " Hebrew ", as "one that crossed over".
- 22:52 He was sold as a slave.
- 22:55 And then he was accused of a crime that he didn't commit and put in prison.
- 23:00 And yet God was with him.
- 23:02 And he didn't return evil for evil
- 23:05 but he continually stayed in that spirit Myles.
- 23:08 He was bringing wisdom.
- 23:10 He said, I don't have the interpretation
- 23:12 but there's a God in heaven that does.
- 23:14 And he began to interpret these dreams for these men.
- 23:17 And God will continue to be with him, even in the delays.
- 23:21 And I just need to remind ourselves that there might be a delay in your life or in my life
- 23:27 that we might think we should be already out of
- 23:30 but God is with us and he is in that time with us and he knows better than we do.
- 23:36 So let's trust him in all things as we go through that season, right?
- 23:41 So we're going to go now and hear something from Eitan.
- 23:46 Joseph experienced an exile from his brothers
- 23:50 that has a fascinating reflection and repetition
- 23:54 in the history of Israel.
- 23:56 In fact in order to understand modern Israel we really need to take a look at and understand
- 24:02 the fact that for the last 2,000 years nearly,
- 24:06 the Jewish people have been separated from their land.
- 24:09 What's even more fascinating is that 4,000 years before that,
- 24:15 now we're talking 6,000 years ago in the time of Abraham,
- 24:20 there was a promise that God made.
- 24:23 And he said that Israel would be taken into exile
- 24:27 and that we would remain there
- 24:29 and then be brought back to the land.
- 24:32 This exile influences our people today
- 24:36 because really modern Israel is in reaction or response
- 24:41 to the repeated suffering and oppression that the Jewish people have experienced.
- 24:48 Since the time of the Roman conquest of Israel in the 1st century
- 24:52 we have been received and thrust out of one nation after another.
- 24:58 We have also experienced great prosperity in some of these nations.
- 25:04 For instance in Spain there was a golden age
- 25:07 of hundreds of years of Jewish prosperity under the Muslims in Spain.
- 25:12 Of course it's well known that in Germany Jewish prosperity
- 25:16 was part of what fueled Hitler's accusations and ultimately the holocaust.
- 25:23 But I see that Joseph's time in Egypt after he went through
- 25:29 the time of suffering as a servant and then as a prisoner
- 25:35 that he prospered.
- 25:37 And this prosperity has been echoed in the history of Israel
- 25:42 But the exile is not our final destination.
- 25:45 Our destination is back here in the Land.
- 25:48 So Joseph himself longed to come back to Israel.
- 25:52 And this will be the fulfillment
- 25:55 of God's full plan for Israel as it was for Joseph.
- 26:02 We are privileged to hear from Eitan Showoff
- 26:04 He's part of the Messianic remnant that's alive in the Land today.
- 26:08 When you come with us to Israel you'll see the ancient rocks
- 26:11 but you'll also meet the living stones.
- 26:13 There is a body of believers that's alive and well,
- 26:16 reaching for our Arab cousins,
- 26:18 and there's salvation coming in the Land.
- 26:21 Every day the Body grows.
- 26:23 And every day we see the fulfillment of what was in the heart of Joseph
- 26:27 that there would be redemption coming to all of Israel.
- 26:31 And we see it play out in the live of Joseph.
- 26:33 We see it playing out today in the life of Israel.
- 26:36 I love Eitan.
- 26:37 What a father.
- 26:38 He is such a father to so many people
- 26:40 and we are privileged to be connected with him in the Land.
- 26:44 And I know that you are enjoying hearing directly from him.
- 26:48 And Myles, you know, not only is he a father
- 26:50 but he loves mentoring young people.
- 26:52 And he had a chance to spend time with our son
- 26:55 as our son was in Israel learning Hebrew.
- 26:59 And Jonathan and Eitan became fast friends.
- 27:02 Right, they did.
- 27:03 They had great fellowship
- 27:05 and we really see this inter-generational call that is
- 27:07 growing in the body of Messiah in Israel and around the world.
- 27:12 With that, we always like to end our program
- 27:15 by encouraging you out of Psalm 122:6
- 27:18 Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalayim
- 27:20 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
- 27:23 Our monthly newsletter the Levitt Letter is free
- 27:26 and full of insightful news articles and commentary
- 27:29 from a Messianic perspective.
- 27:31 Visit levitt.com to find our newsletter
- 27:34 along with current and past programs,
- 27:36 our television schedule
- 27:37 and much more!
- 27:39 Don't forget to order this week's resource
- 27:41 by calling 1-800-WONDERS
- 27:44 or you can purchase it from our catalogue at levitt.com
- 27:49 Your donations to Zola Levitt Ministries
- 27:51 help these organizations
- 27:52 bless Israel.
- Jealousy and Rejection
- Betrayal and Deception
- Innocence and Accusation
- Faithfulness from Prison
- Prisoner to Prime Minister
- Famine and Recognition
- Brother for Brother
- Longing and Revelation
- Substitution and Redemption
Guest organizations and links