Bible teaching with an emphasis on Israel, prophecy and the Jewish roots of Christianity
Series: “Roadmap to Armageddon”
With all the prophetic misinformation out there, Joshua and Caleb Colson decide to take a road trip. Guided by the Holy Scriptures, the Bearded Bible Brothers aim to create a chronological roadmap through Israel, detailing key destinations and events leading to the end of time. From the Psalm 83 War, the Rapture, Battle of Gog and Magog and beyond, learn the Biblical order of prophetic events that precipitate Armageddon.
- 2401 “Psalm 83 war”
- We begin our journey on the Roadmap to Armageddon with the Psalm 83 War. Starting at the Sea of Galilee, Joshua and Caleb take you north to Kiryat Shmona near the border with Lebanon. With David and Kirsten Hart in the studio, this program also includes a special appearance by Dr. Jeffrey Seif.
- 2402 “The Rapture”
- The Rapture is the next stop on God’s Prophetic calendar. Will the Bridegroom rescue His Bride before the Father unleashes His wrath upon the world? To fully understand the timing of this prophetic event, Joshua and Caleb travel to Nazareth to investigate how Yeshua’s own people confused His first and second coming signs. Is it possible that Christians today confuse Yeshua’s Rapture with His Second Coming?
- 2403 “Battle of Gog and Magog”
- From the Golan Heights overlooking the border of Syria, Joshua and Caleb discuss the coming invasion prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39. Even today, the coalition of nations noted in Gog and Magog is already coming into alignment. How much time do we have before this War? Can we set a date? Watch to unravel the mystery!
- 2404 “Rise of the Beast”
- Joshua and Caleb journey to Banias, where Yeshua and His disciples witnessed the symbolic gateway to Hell. The story unfolds as the BBB ascend Mount Hermon to explore the enigma behind the coming Beast, his connections to Nimrod (the first antiChrist), and the genetic nature of his polluted bloodline.
- 2405 “Babylon the Great”
- What is the nature of the Beast’s kingdom? Where is its headquarters? What is its connection to the False Prophet? Joshua and Caleb search for the remnants of King Herod’s lost temple to Caesar Augustus. The brothers also travel to Caesarea to reveal the identity of the future Babylon the Great and its perverse center of worship.
- 2406 “The Third Temple”
- On the next stop on the roadmap, Joshua and Caleb dissect the Beast’s grand peace treaty that begins the Tribulation and the construction of the Third Temple. How will the revived Mosaic worship differ from the one world religion? The brothers travel to Jerusalem to discover when all these events will unfold on the prophetic timetable.
- 2407 “Abomination”
- The Abomination of Desolation is a pinnacle moment in Scripture — that’s the horrific event that begins the Great Tribulation (the second half of the Tribulation). Joshua and Caleb ascend the Temple Mount to connect the prophetic puzzle pieces of the Beast’s death and resurrection through Satan’s indwelling. We look at God’s rescue plan for the Jewish people during the invasion of Jerusalem.
- 2408 “Jacob’s Trouble”
- In this solemn episode, Joshua and Caleb recall the history of persecution against the Jewish people, and how the time of Jacob’s Trouble ups the ante. The last three-and-a-half years of the Tribulation will be the most destructive period in all of time, as God pours out His wrath on the wicked while Satan unleashes his hate against Israel.